Book Now : 0423 902 799
Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspections
Servicing All Melbourne & Country Victoria
Don’t buy a lemon, book your Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection (PPVI)
Same day service, full safety inspection, Full report and photos provided.
Why is it important?
A Pre-Purchase vehicle inspection gives you peace of mind that the investment your about to make is what the seller is saying it is.
Unfortunately some of the below information is commonly missed or overlooked causing costly repairs.
- Service History
- Has the car been in a crash
- Under body Rust and Corrosion
- General roadworthy condition & estimated price of repair- if required.
We check :
- Condition of the body and paint
- Presence of scratches, cracks, dents, or rust
- Underbody check for any signs of rust or damage
- Condition of tires and wheels
- Glass exam for cracks or other flaws
- Previous accident damage and previous flood damage
- Check lights, A/C, gauges, and operation of all other electrical items
- Thorough check of interior–including upholstery, mats, headliner, and seat belts
- Comprehensive inspection of the motor and transmission
- All drive-line components including 4-Wheel and All-Wheel systems
- Steering, suspension, Braking components, and Exhaust system
- Visual inspection of engine and all other items under the hood
- Notation of fluid level, oil leaks, and any missing parts
- We’ll address any additional areas of concern that we identify
- If possible, assuming the vehicle is street legal and safe weather conditions exist, the entire drive train performance is evaluated with a road test
In some cases people would rather pass on a car that needs major repairs to some unfortunate person, Don’t let this be you! Call Halls Mobile Mechanics and book your inspection today!
PPVI can also be done on Mountain Bikes, Motorbikes, Road Bikes, Caravans, Camper Trailers, Motor homes, Vans, Boats etc … if it has wheels we can do it!